TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs
familyholidays.co.uk

Thursday 16 August 2012

Weight loss - I wish!

So I checked my BMI - sadly I'm firmly in the "overweight" category - not great.....

Losing weight would be a really good idea for me, especially as I have arthritis, so maybe I should give it a go? I came across this website - Jenny Craig UK - which offers to deliver healthy meals and give advice to those trying to slim.

What's more they have a competition to win a months subscription (and money towards a bike!) at the moment - just ask a nutrition question for them to answer!

So here's my question:

How to I combine weight loss or maintenance of a healthy weight with cooking family meals when the boys have very different nutritional requirements to me?

Here's the link to the competition:

http://www.jennycraig.co.uk/tips-blog/blog-home.aspx

Here's hoping I win a chance to lose some weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment